The Deusa AFRC (Agro Forestry Resource Centre) has elected a new chair and some new members to its board of governors. There is also a new look to the Advisory committee. Both bodies help to ensure that the AFRC runs in a democratic and transparent way with members of the board and advisory committee providing an essential link to the community.
Newly Elected Board Members for two year tenure:
- Chairperson Mr. Til Bahadur Rai
- Vice Chair Mr. Rajesh Babu Rai
- Secretary Mr. Keshab Prasad Rai
- Joint-Secretary Mr. Chudamani K.C.
- Treasurer Ms. Parbati Rai
- Member Mr. Solahang Rai
- Member Mr. Nau Bahadur Rai
- Member Ms. Poornima Rai
- Member Ms. Maina Kumari Rai
- Member Mr. Bir Bahadur B.K.
- Member Ms. Kamala Rai
Advisory Committee members:
- Mr. Kul Krishna K.C. – Coordinator
- Mr. Ram Sangharsha Kirati – Ward Chair - 8
- Mr. Anu Prashanta Rai - Ward Chair -7
- Mr. Bhojraj Karki – Journalist
- Ms. Sarita Rai – Ward member
TGT would like to congratulate and welcome all new members.